News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

2015 College Football Season Thread

Started by TheNorm, August 23, 2015, 02:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewe

OU can win Big 12 but I dont understand why Baylor and TCU losing out would force a championship game scenario, unless you think they are the darlings of the coference?
I love the improvements UH has made, starting back with Art Briles in the pre Keenum days. He got things moving, the Sumlin continued and while Levine had perhaps unfair obstacles he still maintained, just didnt progress.
So far this year, looking good and I would hate to see UH in the  suck ass  Big 10...err...Big 12 right now.
Yea they would get exposure, but I feel like the AAC is a good spot for them right now....

rollntider

Big 12 would put them in a power 5.

Mich State Loses....
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/11/7/9690418/nebraska-michigan-state-touchdown-out-of-bounds

Bama pounds LSU

Arky Beats Ole Miss in Crazy play. Cant wait til we play them again.

Crewe

I get that they would be in a p5 but i just dont like big 12 right now. Seems like its still unstable and Texas runs everything

TheNorm

Not the biggest fan of schadenfreude, but...  8)

https://twitter.com/sbell021/status/663199054113828864

schadenfreude = Auburn and Tennessee Loses... I am a big fan
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

Meltdown thread

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2015/11/10/9695504/nsfw-its-meltdown-time-week-ten

QuoteWife offered to find my prostate to cheer me up but I can't even take her up on that because I stress ate Taco Bell.

Funniest meltdown ever that guy won the internet.

rollntider

College fans in an uproar over latest Playoff poll

I seriously see nothing wrong with it

:D

#twitterfeed

TheNorm

Seriously have no idea how Michigan escaped with that one against Indiana, but I'll take it. Couldn't stop RB Josh Howard at all, but for some reason IU decided to channel Pete Carroll on 4th down in double OT.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

I hope you guys beat Ohio State this year.....would love to see it....their arrogance is amazing.

TheNorm

Quote from: rollntider on November 15, 2015, 07:34:56 PM
I hope you guys beat Ohio State this year.....would love to see it....their arrogance is amazing.

Defense plays like they did last night, you can forget it. Ezekiel Elliott will have 500 yards rushing by halftime.
But as long as Michigan wins at Penn State and the bucks take care of business against MSU, the season finale will be for a spot in the Big Ten Championship. I expected a turnaround with Jim Harbaugh, but currently at 8-2 with two games to play and still in the Big Ten East playoff hunt? Beyond my wildest expectations.

Am I rooting for a bucks win this weekend? Hahaha no...let's just say I'm not rooting for a Spartan victory either.  ;D

Crewe

im really happy for the cougars, and while they are getting better, i feel like they are climbing sonewhat artificially this year. Too fast maybe? In any event, go coogs!

TheNorm

Connor Cook might've been little bro's best chance for them to pull off a win at Douchebag State, and he's out. Wolverines are a buckeye victory away over MSU from next weekend being for the Big Ten East Championship. All I can say is WOW. Thank you Jim Harbaugh.

TheNorm

Nice of the buckeyes to have Brady Hoke coach this game for them today.  >:( MSU, proving once again sometimes it's better to be lucky than actually any good.

rollntider

Quote from: TheNorm on November 21, 2015, 09:41:23 PM
Nice of the buckeyes to have Brady Hoke coach this game for them today.
LOL did you see ESPN tonight when they showed the Bama stadium's reaction to OSU losing? 

Quote from: TheNorm on November 21, 2015, 09:41:23 PM
>:( MSU, proving once again sometimes it's better to be lucky than actually any good.

Yep see Ole Miss against us.

rollntider

LOL this is hilarious, the refs let the teams hold, and then the constant whinning of the barners of the late hit.  Plus their DC was cussing the officials out, and did not stop and had to be restrained. They whine that they were penalized.

Outside of one fluke play, the barn was not in this game.