News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Oh god, what the hell is happening

Started by Sakura, May 03, 2014, 02:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sakura

cflnut

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

rollntider

I have been. Been thinking of rebooting for a while we lost our lease with the other host and we are going to have more stuff here. Anything you guys want let me know.

VikesRule

Whoa I just checked this place for the first time in a few days. So are you moving all your posts/members from the old host or no?
Top Sports Talk is back!
http://www.topsportstalk.com/forum

rollntider

I have the DB backed up. that DB was pretty old and messed up (mostly my fault)  It may be best to start over. It was not the first time we have ever done this.
I will be adding tweaks each night as we go forward... look for a logo so instead of text :)

bigbaldben

Nice work Tider.  Yeah, every now and then it's best to go clean slate. 

Why did you lose the lease on the other server?  If you don't mind my asking - just curious.

rollntider

godaddy did not want to give a discount, unless I was a new customer. So i decided to play that game also, i went with the cheaper hosting services and got a discount.

bigbaldben

Quote from: rollntider on June 29, 2014, 04:02:49 PM
godaddy did not want to give a discount, unless I was a new customer. So i decided to play that game also, i went with the cheaper hosting services and got a discount.

Oh I didn't know you went to GoDaddy.  Good move, they're often overpriced I think.

Rigg44

rollntider

think I will go amazon next year.... better pricing.