News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Commercials

Started by Crewe, December 19, 2015, 10:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewe

I typically avoid products in ads because they are condescending and/or chock full of misleading or misinformation, but, if you channel Star Wars into it, I will double my efforts.

Sakura

Star Wars is dead, the mouse is just pissing on it at this point.  Disney will successfully bury what George Lucas failed to.

rollntider

I think they broke records on it right? I will go see it.

Crewe

Quote from: Sakura on December 20, 2015, 05:38:48 AM
Star Wars is dead, the mouse is just pissing on it at this point.  Disney will successfully bury what George Lucas failed to.

What world do you live in? Dead?
It was crippled, but TFA has revitalized the franchise and now that EP VII has suceeded, the possibility for flexibility is much greater than it was coming off of the prequels.
There are certainly pitfalls ahead but to suggest the franchise is dead is absurd to me.

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on December 22, 2015, 12:10:39 AM
Quote from: Sakura on December 20, 2015, 05:38:48 AM

What world do you live in? Dead?
It was crippled, but TFA has revitalized the franchise and now that EP VII has suceeded, the possibility for flexibility is much greater than it was coming off of the prequels.
There are certainly pitfalls ahead but to suggest the franchise is dead is absurd to me.

what he said. I think Disney saved the franchise