News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Coke Zero No more

Started by rollntider, July 26, 2017, 05:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

Sakura

I'm confused by this, because Coke Zero was literally named because it's "Zero Sugar."  Changing over to the names "Coke No Sugar" or "Coke Zero Sugar" just makes it less catchy of a name.

Edit: Also Coke Zero already tasted good, if anything they should change the taste of Diet Coke.

rollntider

Crewe

You know some execs kid on a summer internship came up with that crap

amckenzie

Is that some kind of a joke? Oh well, I have stopped drinking carbonated drink since I am trying to lose some weight.

rollntider

Well if it tastes better than Zero I am cool with it. I like the Fanta 0 and Mello Yello 0, those are my favorites.

Crewe

ha, I used to be all over Mello Yellow when I was heavy in to sodas

rollntider

Sakura

So months later, I've actually tried the new Coke Zero Sugar, and I have to say...  It tastes better than coke zero did.  It's pretty decent.  I still prefer Diet Pepsi, but that's whatever.  Anyway, still infinitely better than Diet Coke ever was.

rollntider

Quote from: Sakura on October 21, 2017, 04:54:08 PM
So months later, I've actually tried the new Coke Zero Sugar, and I have to say...  It tastes better than coke zero did.  It's pretty decent.  I still prefer Diet Pepsi, but that's whatever.  Anyway, still infinitely better than Diet Coke ever was.

agreed