Anyone interested in getting a MLF/TUFF league going again.

Started by rollntider, June 25, 2021, 10:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on July 15, 2021, 12:05:54 AM
Quote from: rollntider on July 14, 2021, 10:09:11 AM
anyone have a logo they want to use?

Is the Polar Bear Logo good?

id like to create on but lack the software.
Do you just use generic logos, or nothing at all if there's no created one?
I can use which ever logo you want. If there is a generic one post it, if you just want a letter on the helmet, just tell me what you want. I will adjust the colors accordingly.

rollntider

this is what I have so far for ya

I need to do a helmet and the field for ya.

CFLNut need to do the same and a Jersey for ya

Need to do mine and norms next.

Crewe

That looks good.
I want group input. So, what about the attached for the mean machine logo?

Secondly, as everyone may know, I base this off of the original movie the Longest Yard.
However, the screwball comedy Necessary Roughness entered my mind which is the Texas State Armadillos.
Which one would everyone prefer to kick the crap out of? lol
Of should I just keep what tider has completed thus far?
And also, if I stay with what you have done, can you put the M on the helmet? Looks odd with different logos, especially different colors.

rollntider

I can do whichever logo you want. And I havent done the helmet yet. Yeah the helmet and field on yours I will update to the logo you want.

I will use the logo you want to use, So I will convert the logo over. The logo i used was the logo from the montreal machine from the WLAF lol

TheNorm

The game was on sale again for 24.99 so I just pulled the trigger on it. Apparently I didn't dig around enough the first time, I didn't know they also have pro football, college and pro hoops simulations too. May have to snoop around on those a bit more too for me if this game works out well enough.

Okay, logo...

"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

Quote from: TheNorm on July 19, 2021, 03:54:16 AM
The game was on sale again for 24.99 so I just pulled the trigger on it. Apparently I didn't dig around enough the first time, I didn't know they also have pro football, college and pro hoops simulations too. May have to snoop around on those a bit more too for me if this game works out well enough.

Okay, logo...

yes they have pro versions and will plan on doing that game in the future also. Hopefully we get enough folks to do both leagues.
Glad its on sale again. I may get the pro version also.

Also will add the logo to the game

rollntider

i updated the post season awards to their real life counterparts.

rollntider

https://www.majorleaguefootball.net/Teams/122.html

If Crewe is OK with it, Texas State is complete.

rollntider

rollntider

I heard back from the dev and he is asking who all wants to purchase I told him 3. Any of you guys not got it yet?

Crewe

Crewe

rollntider

Sorry had a busy weekend. We kick off this next Friday.    will finish up Alberta this week and jeffstate. Sorry but this weekend was hectic.

Crewe

Quote from: rollntider on July 25, 2021, 10:12:42 PM
Sorry had a busy weekend. We kick off this next Friday.    will finish up Alberta this week and jeffstate. Sorry but this weekend was hectic.

no worries at all. I was just more curious, are we starting with the rosters you posted? And is there a league file yet or did I missit?

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on July 26, 2021, 01:09:11 PM
Quote from: rollntider on July 25, 2021, 10:12:42 PM

no worries at all. I was just more curious, are we starting with the rosters you posted? And is there a league file yet or did I missit?

Yes sir.

To get the league file
Load league
Select Online
http://www.majorleaguefootball.net/NCAA.bin
then it loads...

as for rosters i was going with default. Did anyone want to change some players etc?
Also i assume the logo is good?