News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

NFL draft so far

Started by rollntider, May 10, 2014, 12:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

As a cowboys fan, I look forward to the day that Jerry sells the team. I did not think the NFL would force him to become Al Davis.

Need Saftey Help? Draft an OT.

The 2nd round pick is understandable, but I think there were better. You guys know i hate Auburn with a passion, but Dee Ford would have been a better first round choice.

rollntider

AJ McCarron to the Bengels... After the Chiefs drafted Murray. I was hoping the Chiefs would get AJ.

On  abright note, Kevin Norwood to the Seahawks. They got Mr. Clutch, He was the saving grace of the 2012 National title, he made those clutch catches to drive us down the field before TJ Yeldon scored the winning TD.

TheNorm

If I could give the Lions a grade (and actually, I am doing just that here), they get an F just on the basis of wasting a Top 10 pick on a TE when they had much bigger areas of need (CB, S, OT) and players were available at those spots for the taking (Darqueze Dennard, Kyle Fuller, Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, Taylor Lewan). It was a dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb pick and it pisses me off. In other words, a typical Lions draft.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

Quote from: TheNorm on May 11, 2014, 06:38:09 PM
If I could give the Lions a grade (and actually, I am doing just that here), they get an F just on the basis of wasting a Top 10 pick on a TE when they had much bigger areas of need (CB, S, OT) and players were available at those spots for the taking (Darqueze Dennard, Kyle Fuller, Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, Taylor Lewan). It was a dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb pick and it pisses me off. In other words, a typical Lions draft.

I feel the same with the Cowboys, was hoping to focus my fandom to the Chiefs, but they drafted auburn/Tennessee players... I am Sorry but they left Steen on the Table, I can forgive Dee ford, dude is a beast.

Ravens want me to be fan for petes sake. They drafted CJ mosley. Seahawks got probably the Best WR I have seen play at Bama in a long time, Kevin Norwood, Mr. Clutch.

ALso Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans are going to be great players, not sold on Clowney....

Crewe

lol @ Jerry selling that team.  Even with his death we will still have him to deal with via his equally inept kid

bigbaldben

Quote from: rollntider on May 10, 2014, 12:17:03 AM
Need Saftey Help? Draft an OT.

Dude, I was watching in a hotel room in Seattle, thousands of miles away from you and I thought the EXACT same thing.  They just picked up another o-lineman for "depth."  Awesome -  the worst defense in NFL history and we basically dump the best player and keep everyone else.   ::)

Crewe

well, obviously giving 60 points in a game is the marker for drafting D, until then, we're good