UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

MNCAA discussion

Started by rollntider, August 06, 2021, 11:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewe

Quote from: rollntider on August 26, 2021, 02:33:53 AM
Quote from: TheNorm on August 26, 2021, 02:28:15 AM
With my oncoming days off I need to do a deep dive on this game...I've pretty much just let the default go from the jump but as has been made obvious that isn't the way to go.

Is there a way to make changes then sim them to see how they might play out?

if you want to log in as commish and re download the league file.  I will give you the password via PM . if anyone else wants it let me know.

yes please

Crewe

Quote from: cflnut on August 25, 2021, 11:31:44 PM
Got shut out.  :(
Guess that's what I  get for game planning during a Zoom meeting.

lol I cant focus on planning during zoom, all the nonsense distracts. I have to stick with Crossword puzzles oddly enough lol

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on August 26, 2021, 05:28:18 PM
Quote from: rollntider on August 26, 2021, 02:33:53 AM
Quote from: TheNorm on August 26, 2021, 02:28:15 AM
With my oncoming days off I need to do a deep dive on this game...I've pretty much just let the default go from the jump but as has been made obvious that isn't the way to go.

Is there a way to make changes then sim them to see how they might play out?

if you want to log in as commish and re download the league file.  I will give you the password via PM . if anyone else wants it let me know.
sent
yes please

rollntider

hawkins and texas state need to upload. Will hold off for a bit longer to wait for them :)

TheNorm

Really? I did that this morning. I'll try it again...

*EDIT* ...and done. Think I know what I did wrong the first time around, my apologies!
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

Quote from: rollntider on August 27, 2021, 10:18:16 PM
hawkins and texas state need to upload. Will hold off for a bit longer to wait for them :)

I thought we were simming tomorrow?
Uploaded anyway

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on August 27, 2021, 10:49:17 PM
Quote from: rollntider on August 27, 2021, 10:18:16 PM

I thought we were simming tomorrow?
Uploaded anyway

I figured there might be confusion cause of me delaying that's why I waited. Sorry for confusion.

No prob norm its a new game to all so no biggie.

If you make changes save then log in as commish and test out. If you like your changes you will probably have to re import make them again save. Then upload. Cause your previous changes will be the wrong week or invalid.

rollntider

Close games this week

Also dont forget about recruiting.

Has anyone got a commit yet?

I have have been spending recruiting points but no commits yet. Inviting to games and scouting

TheNorm

Not yet, but tbh I've kinda let the CPU handle that. Big mistake I know since it's going after a lot of players that realistically wouldn't take a second look at smaller schools like ours. Really just winging all of this slowly lol
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

Quote from: TheNorm on August 29, 2021, 01:01:40 PM
Not yet, but tbh I've kinda let the CPU handle that. Big mistake I know since it's going after a lot of players that realistically wouldn't take a second look at smaller schools like ours. Really just winging all of this slowly lol

From what I understand recruit kids and go to their games and spend points on scouting. I know we wont get 5 stars right off the bat but at least it will lead to it. (maybe LOL)

rollntider

i am gonna look over the schedule export and import function and gonna try to do a custom schedule that all human owned teams play each other.

also if you have a team you want to face we will have requests also

cflnut

Quote from: rollntider on August 26, 2021, 03:01:30 AM
Quote from: rollntider on August 25, 2021, 11:02:38 PM
this week we all suck.

http://www.majorleaguefootball.net

http://www.majorleaguefootball.net/NCAA.bin

Redownload the files. I moved everything to the correct FTP. the BSB ftp would time out. I got the other FTP site corrected so now you can upload the files to the proper FTP now. give it 30 minutes to complete the upload

Getting an error saying the "League file not Found" whenever I try to load the file.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

TheNorm

Guess part of my recruiting problem is I've been trying to after kids out of Bishop Sycamore HS.

https://slate.com/culture/2021/08/bishop-sycamore-high-school-football-fake-school.html

TheNorm

Quote from: cflnut on August 31, 2021, 11:31:45 AM

Getting an error saying the "League file not Found" whenever I try to load the file.

What he said.

rollntider

so much for them getting that ftp fixed. I am moving it back to the BSB host. Send in your files to my email. I will sim the games tomorrow.until this gets fixed. I will have 2 links for the files in case it screws up again you guys can download and still email it. Sorry for the trouble folks.
http://www.blindsideblitz.com/MLF/NCAA.bin