Anyone interested in getting a MLF/TUFF league going again.

Started by rollntider, June 25, 2021, 10:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

Quote from: TheNorm on July 30, 2021, 01:50:07 PM
Just seen in the post above you wanted training camp done by 8pm today? Sorry man, worked the last few days and traveling today. I can get it done tomorrow though when I'm on a stable wifi connection again.

we can start it tomorrow

Crewe

I spent an unusual amount of time setting depth charts and gameplans. I followed your script regarding exports but I did not see a league folder in the directory as you described. I had the game open so I closed it out thinking it might reg=fresh, but nothing happened. I opened the game back up, logged in, and every setting and change I made was gone.
So, let me know what you think I did wrong because Im not wasting that much time again.

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on July 30, 2021, 07:23:37 PM
I spent an unusual amount of time setting depth charts and gameplans. I followed your script regarding exports but I did not see a league folder in the directory as you described. I had the game open so I closed it out thinking it might reg=fresh, but nothing happened. I opened the game back up, logged in, and every setting and change I made was gone.
So, let me know what you think I did wrong because Im not wasting that much time again.

please use this

Also try this
C:\Users\CREWE\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2021\Leagues\NCAA
That is where mine is (Minus the name of course)

Crewe

ok, I got it now.
Ive attached the bin file here but I get a message saying its full.
How should I get the file to you?

rollntider

I will see what I can do to clear that up. In the mean time rollntider
gmail

Crewe

rollntider

Do you mind waiting til monday to let nut and norm get theirs in?

TheNorm

So I keep getting this error popping up when I've tried to download the league...any ideas?

"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

I think this is where you dl the league file.

http://www.majorleaguefootball.net/NCAA.bin

What you posted is the where the file is (at le ast for tider) that you upload after you have set your roster etc.

rollntider

let me re upload it may have been a corrupt upload.

It was a bad upload, my apologies. It is loading again

TheNorm

"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

Quote from: TheNorm on August 02, 2021, 12:14:03 PM
Thanks, that did it. Uploaded the file, I think.

I will see if the game will find it, can you send to my email just in case.
I will run the files tonight.

Thanks

TheNorm

rollntider

Quote from: TheNorm on August 02, 2021, 06:25:26 PM
I did send it to your email. Hmm...

you know what, the file imported when you hit export it uploaded it. I have the majorleaguefootball ftp info put in so that is a cool feature.

I am uploading the file now. Reimport it and next advance is wednesday is that ok with Everyone?  Give it about 20 minutes before it is finished

rollntider

https://www.majorleaguefootball.net/Teams/122.html

Texas State Roster Names have changed.

Shows mine and crewes being old since it already has our files and the date it originally imported.

https://www.majorleaguefootball.net/LeagueOwners.html

Redshirt assignments due Wednesday.