http://www.majorleaguefootball.net/NCAA.bin

I think I only have one game remaining

cflnut

Quote from: rollntider on September 17, 2021, 09:49:29 PM
Alberta lost 33-20 to kent state

:(
I had a bad feeling about this game. This was my last game so I finish the season with a 5-7 record.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

rollntider

Quote from: cflnut on September 17, 2021, 11:13:37 PM
Quote from: rollntider on September 17, 2021, 09:49:29 PM
Alberta lost 33-20 to kent state

:(
I had a bad feeling about this game. This was my last game so I finish the season with a 5-7 record.

Not bad. I will probably finish with the same record.

rollntider

Simming tonight so do your recruiting if you do it

rollntider

no one in our league played, but I have a game this friday vs Buffalo I think

rollntider

Jeff state lost to Buffalo 30 to 24 and no one finished with a winning or 500 record

still recruit

had a long busy weekend. Had to worklate a kids bday party and errands on sunday. so sorry i was late will sim tuesday for conference champions then bowl season/playoffs

cflnut

Quote from: rollntider on August 30, 2021, 05:31:05 PM
i am gonna look over the schedule export and import function and gonna try to do a custom schedule that all human owned teams play each other.

also if you have a team you want to face we will have requests also

I've got a couple of suggestions if you're ok with that.

1. We play each other twice. Home & Away.
2. Spread out the Open/Bye weeks.
3. Week 16 is Open/Bye for everyone.
4. We each have to play 1 Ranked team in week 15.

Not sure if this is possible, but are we able to manually adjust the stats of a player? If so perhaps we could each choose one player from our team and give them a stats boost. Nothing major, say something like 2 point increase to all stats at the start of the season.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

TheNorm

I'm in agreement on just about all of that except for the play each other twice part.

If this were the Pro game I'd be right there with you (so not even sure it'd be possible to set it up in *this* game that way), but I'd like to keep with the typical college tradition of we play each other once a year alternating sites, then complain at the end of the year about how the powers that be screw over the little conferences in favor of the Power 5 during bowl season and College Football Playoff picks.  ;)

As for stat adjustment, I'd like to see how players grew and developed over the course of a season before we bump that up for one player too.

But definitely top priority (IMO) is getting the owner controlled teams to play each other.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

i like all of those also except the twice part.

I think I can edit the schedule to fit we all play and a ranked or power 5 team. And alsowill work on more breaks and less straight through schedule. The schedule is XML and I can manually edit it. it might take a bit to do but I think i can.

as for week 15 we all play a ranked team might be tough, but i can do a power 5 during the season if that is ok.

I am ok with one player stat boost and I think we can edit it.

also since games are over for us. I may do every other day in the off season if no one objects until it gets to schedule time. that might take a few days of editing to get that done.

good suggestions everyone.

rollntider

i am having trouble uploading the file due to ftp issues but it will be soon. I got a bowl game. I will play 5-7 tulane in a bowl. we have the same record.

Crewe

Sorry guys, I havent been able to check in much. I havent checked my file in weeks.

rollntider

no worries man. I had trouble with the ftp sight so doing tuesday stuff today.

rollntider

Crewe

rollntider

Notre dame won the Natty. I think the next advance I need to do the schedule...