News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Humble Game Making Bundle

Started by Sakura, July 14, 2015, 11:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sakura

Right now the Humble Bundle site is hosting the "Humble Game Making Bundle," which features a copy of RPG Maker VX Ace, GameGuru, a 1 year license to Stencyl, Spriter, Sprite Lamp, App Game Kit 2, and 90% off coupons for RPG Maker 2000/XP/2003.  The full package deal will run you roughly $25 Canadian for the whole package including the RPG Maker versions you get coupons for (I bought everything in the bundle, basically).  I used a prepaid VISA card worth $25 CDN and was left over with something like $0.19.

I bought it for the nostalgic value alone, myself, cause I remember playing around with the RPG Maker series back when I was a younger person, and I absolutely enjoy playing around with them.  VX Ace alone is $70 and another $30 for the Luna Engine (which is included in the bundle).  I'm going to try and concentrate long enough to make something, but have been distracted of late with other matters (such as my a1c).

So if you've got interest in making games, or you've got kids who might be interested in making games, then consider plunking down a little bit of cash.

rollntider

cool deal I will check it out.