Previous topic - Next topic

Luggnutz

I really need to finish this game!

rollntider

and then let me borrow it :P

Crewe

actually thought about putting this back in line

cflnut

I've been thinking of getting this. But might wait for the PS4 version, if it releases this year.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

Crewe

PS4 lol I figure in 4 years the price will drop enough for me to get one

cflnut

Considering that Sony raised the price of the PS4 [at least in Canada], and it's still in short supply It could be 4 years before I get one aswell.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

Crewe

I jet can't fathom $500 on a game system right now.
With the 3, I get it.  At least you had a top notch blu ray player, but now, with everything streaming there's not even that option to excuse buying one.
Granted, I don't keep up with it so I don't know the bells and whistles on the new versions, but I still doubt it would be anything that would make me pull the trigger.

TheNorm

So after saying I was going to not buy anymore video games until I finish off at least one of Arkham Origins/Watch Dogs/South Park: Stick of Truth/GTA V/XCOM/Tomb Raider (not to mention that I'm also playing MLB 14 and have PES 2014 and NBA 2K14 thanks to PS+)...

...I saw this game had hit the below $30 range on Amazon today and just had to order it.  :P Guess I'll finally get to try this one out next week.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

lol norm's to play list is in tatters, much like my what to buy list

TheNorm

Fired this up tonight, and wow the graphics are amazing. Also worth noting that the opening sequence is already an amazing batch of storytelling...and may give me nightmares for the foreseeable future. Excited to see this story play out.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

keep me posted.
I neglected this one because it seemed to "Uncharted" to me.
playing the "jesus" parts 1500 times until you get over it and on and on, same fighting moves get redundant quickly and especially the duck and cover stuff which is cool, but not when you can take 30 bullets from 5 feet and not die.
Gets old in a hurry.

TheNorm

Will do. As for it being 'like Uncharted', I'm probably the last one to ask about that since I might be one of the last people on Earth that owns a PS3 and hasn't played those games lol.

rollntider

the first uncharted was a really good game. 2 was ok. 3 I have not finished.

Crewe

I share that very sentiment regarding Uncharted, and, I haven't finished 3 either lol