News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Axis football 23

Started by Rigg44, August 02, 2022, 11:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

that looks pretty good. Are they a FBpro 98 replacement? I havent found a true replacement to that game in ever. That is my hope

Rigg44

Yes and know it is limited in many ways but improves year over year. Its graphics are getting better but where it shines is the franchise mode and its customization level.  You can build unis, location, scout, draft, and use NFL/NCCA/CFL rule sets.  You can use a traditional NFL-style league setup or use a European soccer league-style tear system, starting at the lowest and moving up as you improve. It also has a very robust playcalling algorithm that you as the coach can set up to customize how you want your team to play.  This game is more of a sim game than a Madden.  You can play the games but it can become less enjoyable as you discover how to exploit the AI.  This is less of an issue in sim.

rollntider

Rigg44

Quote from: rollntider on January 12, 2023, 10:00:48 AM
you got it on the PC ?

No, I got it on the ps5 again.  While it would be cumbersome you could theoretically run a cross-platform league but the commish would have to enter those with differing platforms play calling info manually.     

rollntider

ah man... i may get it on PC soon

Rigg44

Quote from: rollntider on February 28, 2023, 10:23:19 PM
ah man... i may get it on PC soon

Did you end up getting it?  I am pretty happy with the game overall.  Being a one-man development team he is very responsive to feedback.

Rigg44