Anyone interested in getting a MLF/TUFF league going again.

Started by rollntider, June 25, 2021, 10:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

@cflnut I got your completed finally. :woot: check the file as stated in previous post.

rollntider

Jeff State is completed also.

Now everyone get your training camps done.  I am going to fumble through mine also.

rollntider

After you log in (dashboard > Login) you should have gotten a password from me, if not check pms, or get back to me.

You can do nothing and choose the default training.
Or create a new training(create new schedule, training schedule... get it LOL). I did a default for everyone(jeff state). Maybe next year i will break it down by position.
You can also have your coaches concentrate on a player to help that guy along.

Save your progress.

To export :

Export team

go to where your game is installed (Wolverine Studios\DDSCF 2021\Leagues\NCAA\Exports) and upload a bin file.
Mine is 75.bin
Norm is 69.bin
CFL nut is 73.bin
Crewe is 122.bin
When I get your file I will upload and you should see this.(Jeff state status)
https://www.majorleaguefootball.net/LeagueOwners.html

any questions? Please ask

Even if you arent gonna do anything please upload a file to get the practice. Thanks

TheNorm

Quote from: rollntider on July 26, 2021, 11:44:58 PM
After you log in (dashboard > Login) you should have gotten a password from me, if not check pms, or get back to me.

Norm is 69.bin

Nice.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

Quote from: rollntider on July 26, 2021, 09:51:10 PM
Quote from: Crewe on July 26, 2021, 01:09:11 PM
Quote from: rollntider on July 25, 2021, 10:12:42 PM
Sorry had a busy weekend. We kick off this next Friday.    will finish up Alberta this week and jeffstate. Sorry but this weekend was hectic.

no worries at all. I was just more curious, are we starting with the rosters you posted? And is there a league file yet or did I missit?

Yes sir.

To get the league file
Load league
Select Online
http://www.majorleaguefootball.net/NCAA.bin
then it loads...

as for rosters i was going with default. Did anyone want to change some players etc?
Also i assume the logo is good?

ok. I havent looked at anything yet, Ill peruse this when I get in tonite.
As for players to be renamed, is that a burden?
Certainly no intention of the changing the entire team and if its going to delay things I wouldnt do it it all.

Ill probably have more questions until I find my way through this software so bear with me guys, Im not familiar with it

rollntider

Quote from: TheNorm on July 27, 2021, 06:50:35 AM
Quote from: rollntider on July 26, 2021, 11:44:58 PM

Norm is 69.bin

Nice.

LOL I was wondering if anyone would get it

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on July 27, 2021, 10:48:28 AM
Quote from: rollntider on July 26, 2021, 09:51:10 PM
Quote from: Crewe on July 26, 2021, 01:09:11 PM
Quote from: rollntider on July 25, 2021, 10:12:42 PM
Sorry had a busy weekend. We kick off this next Friday.    will finish up Alberta this week and jeffstate. Sorry but this weekend was hectic.

no worries at all. I was just more curious, are we starting with the rosters you posted? And is there a league file yet or did I missit?

Yes sir.

To get the league file
Load league
Select Online
http://www.majorleaguefootball.net/NCAA.bin
then it loads...

as for rosters i was going with default. Did anyone want to change some players etc?
Also i assume the logo is good?

ok. I havent looked at anything yet, Ill peruse this when I get in tonite.
As for players to be renamed, is that a burden?
Certainly no intention of the changing the entire team and if its going to delay things I wouldnt do it it all.

Ill probably have more questions until I find my way through this software so bear with me guys, Im not familiar with it

Should not be a burden. i will be doing it manually. I can copy and paste them in.
As for learning no biggie. I started a thread with tutorials as I have learned them.
I plan on bringing over some tutorials from others on recruiting. But I gave a tiny info on how do to the training camp.

rollntider

Crewe

I havent checked it yet, job ran way late, but I did not get a PM with a pw if that matters...assuming you meant a pm on BSB. Can you message via the league file?

Crewe

rollntider

rollntider

crewe i am uploading the files now your password should work

Crewe

ok that worked, thanks!

Now, becaus Ive never done this before, I see where training camp with calendar icon is listed at the top left with the advance button below it. Does that mean I advance to get to training camp options? Or will that advance and sim my training camp?

Secondly, when do you want training camp finalized by?
Finally, I have name changes I want to make. Can that be done any time or does it have to be prior to training camp, or the season starting etc?

oops, one more....On my roster view, if there is a RS next to a players name, that means he has already used his redshirt status correct?

lol aaand one more thing....can I fire my coach(es)? or at least change their philosophy and style of play listed in the profiles?

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on July 29, 2021, 11:20:52 PM
ok that worked, thanks!

Apologies for the mix up.

Now, becaus Ive never done this before, I see where training camp with calendar icon is listed at the top left with the advance button below it. Does that mean I advance to get to training camp options? Or will that advance and sim my training camp?
You dont advance it, the commish does. You train you players.
Go here and I give a hopeful decent review how to do it.
http://blindsideblitz.com/forums/index.php?topic=728.msg9659#msg9659

Secondly, when do you want training camp finalized by?
Today  let say by 8pm.

Finally, I have name changes I want to make. Can that be done any time or does it have to be prior to training camp, or the season starting etc?
I think before the season starting is fine

oops, one more....On my roster view, if there is a RS next to a players name, that means he has already used his redshirt status correct?
Yes I believe so. I am still learning so what I say could be wrong, but I believe to be correct.
lol aaand one more thing....can I fire my coach(es)? or at least change their philosophy and style of play listed in the profiles?
I think you can do all of that. I will need to research how to do this.

TheNorm

Just seen in the post above you wanted training camp done by 8pm today? Sorry man, worked the last few days and traveling today. I can get it done tomorrow though when I'm on a stable wifi connection again.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr