News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

MNCAA discussion

Started by rollntider, August 06, 2021, 11:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNorm

Quote from: rollntider on October 08, 2021, 12:14:41 AM
Notre dame won the Natty. I think the next advance I need to do the schedule...

Clearly the sim is broken if that shithole led by a fictional rendering of asshole Brian Kelly can win it all.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

Quote from: TheNorm on October 08, 2021, 09:30:57 AM
Quote from: rollntider on October 08, 2021, 12:14:41 AM
Notre dame won the Natty. I think the next advance I need to do the schedule...

Clearly the sim is broken if that shithole led by a fictional rendering of asshole Brian Kelly can win it all.

lol agreed

rollntider

rollntider

Does anyone Object if we move Texas state into the Mac Conference?
Would swap them with Ball state to put them in the same Div as Norm.

If not no biggie.

Crewe

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on October 12, 2021, 11:33:39 AM
no objection

I may not be able to do it. It may be a league creation thing. but I am researching.

rollntider

Hey guys sorry so late in getting back to this.

TLDR of it me and my girlfriend who i moved in with this past Feb kinda split up, I moved out etc. got back together went to disney world still not living together. Looking for a house. Not even sure if we are together.

Anyways lets get this thing back on track in Janurary. SOrry for the  delay but life got in the way.

TheNorm

Good luck man, it happens. Hope all is on the upswing now.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

Quote from: rollntider on December 20, 2021, 06:45:30 PM
Hey guys sorry so late in getting back to this.

TLDR of it me and my girlfriend who i moved in with this past Feb kinda split up, I moved out etc. got back together went to disney world still not living together. Looking for a house. Not even sure if we are together.

Anyways lets get this thing back on track in Janurary. SOrry for the  delay but life got in the way.

no worries man.
Best wishes

rollntider

its going on the upswing I think LOL....

rollntider

Well life got in the way new job new place to live LOL..... wierd few months. Sorry I took so long. I advanced the season
http://www.majorleaguefootball.net/NCAA.bin
i will give everyone 2 weeks to look over the league files and let everyone decide if they are ready to advance.

Thanks everyone.

Crewe

oh crap, completely forgot about this, I need to check it out.

TheNorm

Alright, I've had to think about this for a bit but here goes...

Between work being what it is (all I'll say is my last assignment had me contemplating quitting nursing for good) and also the added joy of grad school, I just don't have the time to devote to this as much as I'd like for now. I do want to come back at some point but for now I'm just not able to give the attention to this that I'd like. So if you can set this team to auto or whatever, I'd appreciate it.

Sorry guys.

rollntider

no problem. I have been moving and moving into my house i close on tomorrow. I do apologize for my lack of presense here.