News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

March Madness

Started by Crewe, March 30, 2024, 08:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewe

So UH dipped out in the sweet 16 again. Would have loved to see how it would have gone if our guy didn't sustain an injury. Anyhow, go, whoever plays Duke.

I am so tired of announcers calling assists "dimes."
It makes no damn sense. If you are referring to the age old analogy of ratting someone out, as in dropping a dime into a payphone and calling the heat, how does that apply?
It can't be referring to a good looking woman....so all that leaves, to my mind, is a pass being so accurate, it could hit a dime.
Basketball passes by and large are not accurate. There's a pass two feet over his head but he jumped up, caught it, and then gets two...what a dime.
Go f*&! yourself.

Is it just me, or are the studio goons just that uneducated? I don't listen much, but when I do, I wonder if English is their first language. The women are almost worse. Right?  ::)

rollntider

Bama made the first ever final 4. Cant believe it. Waited my whole life for this.

We had about 4 teams capable of it in my life.
Last years team I swear would have went.
There was that team in the 87 that lost to Providence, (OUCH)
1990 Losing to LMU

Crewe

I saw that, they werent even supposed to get to 16 and here they are lol

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on April 02, 2024, 11:55:12 AMI saw that, they werent even supposed to get to 16 and here they are lol

Yeah i figured UNC was our last game.

Last year I thought we had a final 4 team.  This year Oats had to hire a new staff and reload on players.